Charlie Sheen and his “Two and a Half Men” replacement, Ashton Kutcher, will have a TV face-off of sorts come fall.
Comedy Central’s “Roast of Charlie Sheen” is set to air the same day as “Men’s” ninth season premiere, which marks Kutcher’s series debut.
However, viewers will have some time to recoup between the CBS sitcom and the primetime roasting as they’ll air an hour apart.
“Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast … which scares even us,” said Kent Alterman, head of original programming and production at Comedy Central.
The roast will tape in Los Angeles on September 10, according to the network.
“Two and a Half Men” and the “Comedy Central Roast of Charlie Sheen” will air on Monday, September 19 at 9 p.m. EST and 10 p.m. EST, respectively.
- Charlie Sheen: ‘They Picked A Fight With A Warlock”
- Charlie Sheen says taking steroids helped fastball during filming of ‘Major League’
- Kent landslide knocks out power, shuts down major street
- ‘Much Ado,’ ‘Sunshine Boys’ On Guthrie Schedule
- Stephen Colbert sells his portrait to benefit the arts (Reuters)